Dual Survival is a reality television series on Discovery Channel that follows two survivalists as they utilize their skills to navigate their way out of different scenarios in extreme environments around the world. GFS has been a part of multiple seasons of Dual Survival, providing the full spectrum of both production services (in New Zealand) and risk management services (globally).
Contact Us About Your Project
GFS Project Services
GFS facilitated Dual Survival episodes filming in New Zealand, including:
- Establishing permits, permissions and location agreements.
- Brokering contracts between the production company and local vendors.
- Organising and managing logistics, including transportation and catering.
- GFS ensured optimal locations in terms of both scenic diversity and access.
GFS provided Risk Assessments for each episode for multiple seasons of Dual Survival.
Risk Management Plan
GFS developed Risk Management Plans for multiple seasons of Dual Survival, based on GFS’ Risk Assessments, on-location scouting and subject matter expert advice.
Security, Safety and Medical Consultants
- GFS Consultants implemented GFS Risk Management Plans at each location for the duration of each season on which GFS worked.
- 24/7 on-location advice including to production crew and talent on matters pertaining to safety during survivalist activities in the filming environment, personal security on location, and minor illnesses and injuries throughout all seasons.
GFS’ on-location Consultant, in conjunction with GFS HQ, advised on and facilitated a successful evacuation procedure.
The GFS StandardSetting the industry standard.
Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but they all have one thing in common - they meet the rigorous GFS Standard.Learn More