Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown
Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown is an Emmy®-winning CNN travel show that follows celebrity chef and author Anthony Bourdain as he attempts to uncover the best in local cuisine around the world. GFS provided in-depth security analysis and a high-level security detail to the talent Anthony Bourdain and the production crew at high-risk locations during premier season of Parts Unknown, including in post-revolution Libya.
Contact Us About Your Project
GFS Project Services
- Risk Assessments for high risk episodes.
- A Component Risk Assessment of a scene involving firearms.
Global Watch Reports
- Global Watch Reports for each location that detailed the most up-to-date geo-political, security and medical information available, as it pertained to specific filming locations, travel routes and accommodation arrangements.
- Crew Briefing documents for traveling production crew and talent.
Security Team in Libya tasked with:
- Advance scouts.
- Close protection.
- Logistical planning, including convoy transport.
- Daily reconnaissance and reporting.
- Liaison with authorities on issues related to transit through and undertaking of production activities in-country, on behalf of production management.
- 24 hour remote monitoring by GFS Risk.
The GFS StandardSetting the industry standard.
Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but they all have one thing in common - they meet the rigorous GFS Standard.Learn More